Reduce Your Payments By Up To 50%

HOW MUCH DO YOU OWE?

$100,000
$5,000
$100,000

Want to know more about us?

play video  

You're Not Alone

Helped with $10,000 in debt 2 days ago in AB

You're Not Alone

Helped with $100,000 in debt 2 days ago in ON

You're Not Alone

Helped with $40,000 in debt 2 days ago in BC

You're Not Alone

Helped with $15,000 in debt 2 days ago in QC

You're Not Alone

Helped with $20,000 in debt 2 days ago in ON

You're Not Alone

Helped with $10,000 in debt 2 days ago in ON

You're Not Alone

Helped with $9,000 in debt 2 days ago in QC

You're Not Alone

Helped with $5,000 in debt 2 days ago in BC

You're Not Alone

Helped with $40,000 in debt 2 days ago in PE

You're Not Alone

Helped with $50,000 in debt 2 days ago in QC

Money We've Helped Manage

* This figure represents the total amount of debt-related services requested through our websites.


Debt Help for Canadians

Canada’s one-stop solution for information and tools to help you get out of debt

section icon

Debt Calculators

Calculate debt freedom

Take advantage of our online debt calculators and see how long it will take you to pay off your debt in Canada.

Debt Calculators  
section icon

Help Centre

Learn more about your options

Transparent, easy-to-understand, and complete information so that you can make an informed decision.

Help Centre  
section icon

Anonymous Q&A

Questions? Get expert advice

Find answers to some of the most common debt questions. Ask for help and get expert advice today!

Anonymous Q&A  

WE CHANGE PEOPLE’S LIVES

Thousands of Canadians have trusted us to help them get the fresh start they deserve

I feel that my life is under control again.


Melissa in Ontario
Helped with $15,000in debt

testimonial picture

How It Works

Take the first step and get your free online savings estimate today

steps icon

Calculate your debts

Examine your current situation at no charge or obligation. Get your free online savings estimate today!

steps icon

REDUCE YOUR PAYMENTS

Reduce your payments by up to 50% and combine all of your payments into one affordable monthly payment.

steps icon

BECOME DEBT FREE

Start today and you could get out of debt in as little as 24 - 48 months.

Get on the path to
debt freedom
start now  

Our blog

The difference in credit cousnelling vs consumer proposal
Managing Debt
Credit Counselling vs Consumer Proposal

According to Statistics Canada, only 30.2% of Canadians are living debt-free. The remaining 69.8% owe about $79,000...


jar of coins for emergency funds and rainy day savings
Managing Debt
The Importance Of Emergency Funds For Financial Security

The ultimate goal of emergency funds is to have a chunk of easily accessible money that acts as a stabilizer for your...


A couple shopping and reducing their food budget
Managing Debt
How to Reduce your Food Budget

Savvy shoppers are always looking for valid food budget tips. And who could blame them? According to Canada’s Food...


More Posts
Live Chat
Welcome to our Live Chat
Agents are not available at this time. Please leave a message. Thank you.
First Name
Last Name
Phone
Email
Postal Code
Debt Amount
 
PHP Live! powered