Student Scholarship Program
Debt.ca is proud to announce our first annual Student Loan Scholarship Program! Many students currently struggle to meet the financial requirements of pursuing higher education and so we believe this is an exciting opportunity to help students pay for tuition and books.
The Student Loan Scholarship Program will award $500 to two qualifying students with the most thought-provoking and well-reasoned essay as judged by a panel of Debt.ca staff members.
Please read the rules and submission guidelines carefully before entering.
– Potential students should be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary school or planning to attend one the following year.
– Limited to one entry per student.
– Attempts at multiple essay entries or invalid information will result in disqualification.
– Plagiarism on any part of the essay will result in immediate disqualification.
How To Apply:
Participants will need to write an essay about The Most Creative Money Saving Tips. Participants will be evaluated on the quality and clarity of the ideas presented in their essay.
– Essay MUST be at least 500 words.
– Essay must be submitted as a Word or rich text (.docx, .doc, or .rtf) document format.
– Email your essay to [email protected]
In the email, please include the following information:
– Full Name
– Phone Number
– High School Name, City and State or Province
– College or University You’re Attending, plan to attend or have applied for admission
You will need to submit your essay by May 31st, 2014 before 5 p.m. PST.
The scholarship recipients will be selected and notified directly by June 30, 2014, and announced on this page. Questions or comments regarding the essay can be sent to [email protected]
Good luck to all student participants!