Questions & Answers

question   Go Back

My husband is retiring in the new year and our income will be half of what we now receive...we are 6 yrs. behind in property taxes and owe 2800. to CRA and we are with credit counselling...we want to sell our home and it will give us approx. 50,000. in equity should we consider a consumer proposal or bankruptcty

asked November 21, 2017 by Anonymous

Please login or Register to Submit an Answer

Live Chat
Welcome to our Live Chat
Agents are not available at this time. Please leave a message. Thank you.
First Name
Last Name
Postal Code
Debt Amount
PHP Live! powered